I hate it when people make grammatical errors. And I hate it more when they mis-spell words. I mean I know everyone is not perfect but what's happening these days on social media is too much for me to take. I can accept spelling errors to some extend, for example, if someone spells "receive" as "recieve" then we can understand the confusion. And at this point I am even kind of okay (only as I am writing this)  with some of the shortcut spellings like "luv" instead of love because they do sound a bit similar and saves a lot of time and  "luv" doesn't mean anything else (to my knowledge). But "when are you cuming?" SERIOUSLY!!??? Behind my phone I am like, "I don't want to but if it's really important to you I can make it in 5 minutes." (If you know what I mean). Consider what the word you just spelt means too.
I know you guys are saving time so that you can save the world or something but you know what? Teachers taught you to spell words correctly for a reason (*no Hoobastank, not now). They wouldn't have bothered with the writing curriculum if you could just spell words however you wanted to. If not they could have just done the reading and speaking part and be done with. They could have saved time for themselves and done something better than you guys.

Comments