"So how was the blind date?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"It was that bad? What happened?"
"I told you, I don't want to talk about it. It's too embarassing."
"You just made me even more curious now. Come on man, except for our underwears we have shared everything with each other."
"Alright. She was great. Absolutely perfect. And we have a lot of things in common."
"Isn't that a good thing?"
"Not when one of the common "things" we share is an uncle."
"What!!!????"
"Apparently my grandfather and his younger brother didn't see eye to eye to the point that they cut off all ties to one another."
"Uh-huh. And?"
"She is his grand-daughter making her my second cousin."
........
"Everything was going great untill we started talking about our families. It was so embarassing. We didn't even complete our lunch."
"Man, I'm going to tell this story to my grandchildren one day."
"No you are not!"
"Oh, yes I am." 😆

Comments