From My Inconsistant Journal

8th January 2013
This is my first entry for the year 2013 but I know I should have written something on New Year’s. But I guess its okay, better late than never. Things are going quite well with life (except for the college partJ). I guess I can now say that I’m an independent individual of the society and I really don’t know why I wrote this just now.
Our first internals are coming up (finally!) and I’m still not so confident about it. I can’t seem to be able to keep myself away from the internet and bring about some changes in my sleeping habits. But surprisingly this morning I woke up earlier than usual and I don’t know if it was just a fluke or because I prayed last night before going to sleep. Well, it wasn’t a prayer exactly, it was just something I read and one of my friends constantly shared; before going to sleep thank the god for the wonderful day you had and for every good moment of the day sincerely. Then it said that we should plan on what we’ll do the next morning. And then when you wake up just repeat what you decided to do the other night. I can’t say for sure but maybe it did help me wake up early, but sadly didn’t get a good start to the day…
Anyhow my day was pretty much the same as always but as I was writing this entry I saw a new hope for myself, I’ll try to do what I did last night and give more time for my studies……..
And on a serious note:

To the future Tshewang, I hope that you now do your laundry regularly and not hang them by your bed because right now they stink… so if you ever read this entry again, think over it.

Comments